Expertise & Experience
News & Events
Cyberchron Rugged Systems prides itself on its pre- and post-sale support to the customer. Our trained technical support specialists will handle any questions, concerns, or problems with a Cyberchron unit. Cyberchron offers this unlimited telephone support between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) normal business days.
- Cyberchron's trained service technicians will first diagnose the problem by telephone.
- If Cyberchron determines that the customer's trained and authorized personnel may perform the repair, the appropriate parts can be ordered and any required documentation will be supplied.
- All factory repairs are performed at the Cyberchron facility in Hopewell Junction, New York. These repairs must be pre-authorized and a Customer Return (CR) number issued prior to shipment.
- The customer is responsible for all freight and delivery charges to Cyberchron. If under warranty, Cyberchron will pay for standard ground transportation to return to customer or to point of debarcation for export outside of the Continental United States (CONUS). All additional charges for expedited shipments are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The standard lead-time for repairs is 30 days. Expedited repairs are available and based on Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) and component availability at the time the Customer Return (CR) is issued. Contact Cyberchron for costing information.
Laptops & Portables
Workstations & Servers
Displays & Terminals
NAS & SAN Products
Semi-Custom & Custom